Sinister: BANGING AROUND!

Hannah Brown h.brown6 at xxx.uk
Mon Nov 19 11:35:27 GMT 2001

greetings people,
  So, how many of you stayed indoors on saturday? you lazy scamps; only
kidding. i went to the primrose hill picnic and it was a bit worrying at
first. Fair enough, i was half an hour early, but no one turned up for
ages, it was just me and a very cold james (danson hatcher). We decided you
were all playing a trick on us and expected you all to jump out from behind
the trees. but you didn't.
 It all worked out in the end and i spent roughly 7ish hours drinking in
that same pub, but it was well worth it. I met James,Ben, mr Brennan, Will
Salt, who i imaginged to look like a baggy skater for some reason??,Mark C,
Ken, three lovely lasses whos names escape me and Joe V, who was very sweet
and asked me to buy his drinks for him, i was flattered by this and felt
all grown up, it only feels like yesterday that i too had lots of trouble
buying booze in pubs.

Mark C asked me what my least favourtie B&S song was and when i said "this
is just a modern rock song" i thought i was going to get attacked, they all
shouted"nnnoooo, hannnah!!!!!!!!" and i thought My Sinister Days Are Over
(notice the little B&S injoke there, hm), i suppose "beyond the sunrise"
isnt that good but the b-sides off of TIJAMRS are just so wonderful i have
to skip the first track all the time, oh it's a crime and i'm sorry.

It was good fun catching up on all the gossip, there seems to be a bit more
sinister romance going on with some of you lot ;), at this rate we will all
end up related to each other in some way and all our children will be
inbred.
Im off to get some loverly antibiotics coz ive got Broncitis (prolly spelt
wrong) so its no booze for me for a week, snif.  keep smiling love hannahxx