Sinister: The Swedish Anti-Mobbing Team!

Astrid Wiezell astrid.wiezell at xxx.se
Mon Nov 19 16:20:31 GMT 2001

Hey all of you!

Well, reading Rachel Fruitloop´s post, I must say that I have to explain the anti-mobbing thing a bit more :)

It´s an anti-bullying-group, we´re supposed to make sure no one gets picked on or are getting teased by the other kiddo´s. and that no one walks alone during the lunches feeling like they want to kill themselves. we are there to try to make the school a better place. it works marvellous. well, actually, it don´t, but i wish it would!

also, the pictures she mentiones can be found at:

http://www.angelfire.com/ego/astrid/astridschool.html (schoolfoto)

and the sunsets are at:

http://www.angelfire.com/ego/astrid/aroomwithaview.html

that´s all for now. today we are going to have our friend emelie film us in the rehearsal room down in the beasement at the yourh club. you can add a really cool effect called low light that makes it all look dizzy, blurry, and a bit like it´s all a dream. LOVELY!

just hope that we´ll play our songs right :)

we´re recording a cd for our own money this winter, it´ll probably be in 2002, and it will be fantastic. there are some talking about who´s going to sing. it might be me.

eeeek! *excited-but-very-nervous-scream*

stars and cuddles,

Astrid x