Sinister: Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2001 11:31:54 -0000

Doyle Patrick Patrick.Doyle at xxx.uk
Wed Nov 21 11:25:07 GMT 2001

Hello my name is Patrick Doyle, Iam 16 years old and attend Keith Grammar
School.

      Although I joined the list quite a while ago, this is the first chance
I have had to write to you lot.
I have enjoyed reading the e-mails from sinister very much but have never
had anything much to write about. I don't actually have access to a computer
at home so I actually use the computers at my school. At the moment I should
actually be writing a 500 word essay on the Biological Approach to
Psychology for my learning distance course. But I felt I needed to write to
you as everyone else writes on a regular basis and as I say this is only my
first time!!!!
I am one of only 3 Belle and Sebastian fans in my entire school, I suppose
nobody else understands the genius of the greatest band on earth, as they
are too busy trying to pretnd that they actually see talent in idiots such
as limp biscuit (gimps!)
At breaktime today me and my friend Jenna managed to get Tigermilk
(masterpiece) played on the common room CD player, which is not as easy as
it sounds. Why doesn't anyone understand how amazing Belle and Sebastian
actually are?
Me, Jenna and my Physics teacher are the only people that truly see Belle
and Sebastian for what they really are.
 I'm sorrry that this was such a weak first entery to the list but I promise
that they will improve with time!!!!

Thanks for listening

Patrick Doyle

P.S Anyone that plays the trumpet, Cello, Violin or Drums are more than
welcome to join me and Jenna's B+S tribute band.