Sinister: RE:the boy most likely and the girl most lovely

Hannah Brown h.brown6 at xxx.uk
Wed Nov 21 13:13:49 GMT 2001

hello
just thought that was a rather cool post. I often wonder what would have
happened and what i would be like if little things were different, i nearly
moved to scotland when i was 4, who knows where i would be, maybe i would
have known some scottish sinister lot???? I sometimes feel really relieved
at how ive turned out and am happy with everything and then sometimes i get
really pissed off with myself and want to go somewhere and exchange my
brain for a better one. does anyone else feel like that, you know, when
your own company becomes this annoying friend who you want to say "fuck
off" to but can't. I suppose "go to sleep would be better". Sometimes
thinking about what would have been can be dangerous, i mean we will never
know unless there are many other parallel universes with different things
going on. Am i starting to talk spacy crap? yes!

On a different and twee not, i have really been getting into my herbal teas
lately ( i bet that piece of info has made your day) and there is one
called "camomile and lime floweres", Don't you think that "the lime
flowers" would be a great name for a whispy twee band, well i think so.
 hm im off to think of a witty explaination to why i should get tickets to
the jools holland show keep on smiling love hannahxx