Sinister: Bogus bowfrie and the spiders from ballfarg

JENOWL22 at xxx.com JENOWL22 at xxx.com
Wed Nov 21 20:01:20 GMT 2001

Hewwo,

I did it. I finally did it. I cut off my hair. Well, not me personally,
because i would have just made a mess of it, but I paid someone else to do
it. It's not long any more. In fact it's quite short.

I have illness. I always have illness, this months variety is a slight
tendancy to lose consciousness quite randomly. Which is quite embarrassing,
so I went to the doctor and said "yo, make me be not ill" so they took blood
out of my arm and they're going to test if for all kinds of nasty diseases.
And if that doesn't show up, there could be the added bonus of going for
brain scans because apparently i've been hit round the head a rather
unhealthy amount of times. Feel my joy. But I promised colin that should I
have any abnormal growths, I'll save him some.

To be honest I'm more worried about not getting into university to be a
dentist. Which might not happen if I'm off sick all the time. I got a B in a
test you know. That's never happened before.

I've got Yuletide and the festive season all planned out already. I'm
spending christmas at the good lieutenant's to avoid my  family, and possibly
new year as well, although the lovely Ian Hatcher is coming up.

He's not on sinister anymore. He's sadly missed. I might be obsessive and go
and look at his old posts or something.

I don't like christmas very much. My favourite time of year is usually
halloween, although I didn't like that much either. I never got any monkey
nuts, and I seriously contemplated drinking bleach. Except I didn't at all.

Imagine how bad it would be to be allergic to ribena.

I made my heavy metal friend listen to B&S. She said they all sounded the
same. I don't think they do.

Am I a doormat?

Hugs,
Jen

Ps: Irrefuatable proof that france is part of britain:
http://www.angelfire.com/weird/mmmhowqueer/mapofbritain.jpg