Sinister: Slap the Clowes around

Robert Brennan rob_brennan at xxx.uk
Thu Nov 22 13:51:47 GMT 2001

Hello...

Melmoz from Texas said:  "please, don't sing the theme
song to the show 'Dallas'"

'Dallas' was a pile of poo (unlike the city of Dallas
which I'm sure is fantastic) and was always imported
into the UK on very poor quality tape.  I hated that
show but the theme music is one the grate-est theme
tunes ever!  Right up there with the Rockford Files.

People have been talking about teachers who liked B&S.
 While living in various shared houses I would often
find myself under the same roof as a teacher.  The
majority of them seemed to like B&S except for one I
REALLY fancied.  But that's another (unhappy) story.

On a lighter note - Robin with an 'i' said:  "Jonathan
King's being sent to prison! Hooray!"

Should've happened years ago - No Limits was a crime
against humanity.

Robin with an 'i' and a few other people also said:
"Ghost World"

I do sooo want to see this.  I love the comic book.
Terry Zwigoff's film 'Crumb' is well worth a look too.

Robyn with a 'y' said:  "i think the roberts &
robi/yns should *team up*. and forget all this mix
tape stuff; we're more the hand-to-hand combat types"

I'm a lover not a fighter.  I'm all for ditching
mix-tapes though.  CD burning's the way to go kids.
Let's start by burning any remaining recordings by
Jonathan King.

Robster
http://robster75.tripod.com

PS...  The lyric competition from several posts ago:
Jason McKinnon got the correct answer (Piece of dirt -
TMBG) first.  Prizes are delayed due to my pooter
being poorly.