Sinister: offtopic: tape requests

Snoozer/ MaĆ­ra Ezequiel mairaefabio at xxx.br
Mon Nov 19 02:50:51 GMT 2001

Sorry to bother you Sinister List, but this way is easier to get in touch
with everyone.
The thing is: I Need Help!!!!
There are 16 addresses so far and perhaps i'm going to receive more.
Some lovely people offered me the greatest trades i could ever get, but the
fact is: they're too many for me to send. I've sent a mail to a friend who
works in the Central Post Office and i'm still waiting for a reply, but i
don't think it will be cheap to send all these tapes.
Still, I DO want to send tapes to everyone. ;)  But I need some kind of
help. For example, there are some people from same countries (Sweden, US,
Scotland) and even some from the same States (Texas, Michigan,...), so if
some of you could also copy the tapes for yourselves it would leave one tape
for me to send to each region of the world.
Another important thing is: some of you gave me the tip of the video format
used in Europe, that are different from the US. Well, i really need more
information on that, because brazilian VCRs come with both formats: NTSC and
PALM. But are you from Europe, Japan and New Zealand really sure you'll be
able to watch the tape??? Please, if you know anybody who deals with
electronics, get some info about these formats.
And last, but not least, for the ones who asked about how to send money
(this way you don't need to send anything in return of course): you have to
find out if there's a Banco do Brasil agency where you live, or, if your
bank has some conection with this federal brazilian bank. I know that
there's plenty of agencies around the world, but i don't know where. If you
find out, i'll pass the numbers and then i can send the tapes immediately.
Woof! I don't wanna sound like everything's too difficult. I'll stick to the
Beatles: WE CAN WORK IT OUT! :.))))
Here are all the people who sent me addresses. The complete address is not
here for obvious reasons (you didn't allow me to).

i promise i'll keep in touch and until the end of this month (it means next
week) i'm sending at least 2 tapes for two different region.

bye,
Fabio Snoozer, listening to new Stereolab!!!!!!!!

David Clark
Auckland
New Zealand.

Daniel Cederberg