Sinister: This is just a hello e-mail anyways...

Ana Ribeiro anaivaklam at xxx.br
Fri Nov 23 00:56:36 GMT 2001

         Or at least I'll try to.
         Hi sinister people, I'm Ana, 18-years-old brazilian girl (hmn,
what else??)... I love belle and sebastian (well, that's pretty
obvious...), even though I like many other stuff, sp. metal, people think
it's weird to love the sweetest thing, B&S, and at the same time love
really hard songs, reeeeeally hard. But that's me.... I do economics at
University of Brasilia, it's lovely and boring and exciting at the same
time, well, this is just a weird course but...... hmn... I'm doing this
french play "Les fous du paradis" (the mad people of paradise, or something
like that) that really takes all my free time, but that's good... going to
present it this december, think it's december 4, 5 and 6, but I'm not sure
... got my driver's licence two days ago and I'm driving all the time, love to.
         I thought it would be cool to introduce myself, so when I want to
post something you won't be all like "who the hell is she anyways?"...
         Hmn, I think that's it, I feel like asking if I'm the only
brazilian here (or the only one from Brasília), yes, it's asked then, even
though it's nothing but this-second-curiosity... of course I'm not the only
one, 'cos Fabio is from Brazil too... and I must agree with him that
Multishow (the TV station that broadcasted B&S's Rio's concert) sucks...
and Stevie's portuguese isn't only funny... rather cute, he really tried to
do something pretty good, that was sweet.

         Take care,
         Ana

PS: Wrote that listening to Jonathan David, it's lovely.

"You don't get something for nothing
You can't have freedom for free
You won't get wise with the sleep still in your eyes
No matter what your dreams might be"
(Rush, Anthem)