Sinister: The boy with the Alphabet Soup

Kenneth P Y Chu pykachu100 at xxx.com
Fri Nov 23 10:44:21 GMT 2001

A rob B and mark C and liz D all posted, what a jubil-E.

F-in hell, liz talked about the hackney diamonds, well i got some on monday
too.  some smart arse thought he was well ghetto and ali-G, and thought it
would be a grrreat idea to smash up one of the windows in my car, well let
me tell you punk: that idea was so crap that even H from steps would never
think of it.  grr, it was a bit crap but I wasn't too miffed really it was
only a small window, unlike the bottom of J-lo.  as kirsten K said, "it
wasn't the best but things were looking rather good."  or as laura L said,
"i love ken very much".  wait, she never said that but i just made it up to
lead me onto the next letter, in the stylee of emin-M, or maybe N-sync, but
definitely not O-town cos that's pish with a capital P.  You'd think now I'd
have a problem fitting in the letter Q but see how I cunningly avoided the
quandary?  cunning at d.d.R., cunning at everything as they say, as they
say, not hear'say, not S club 7 either.  i want a T-shirt that says U.s.a.
are V. good on it, then I can send it to george W. bush, who would say
"lemme tell ya, agent X, this kenneth p Y is very wise", or would he spell
wise with a Z?

mental hospitals and red bulls
ken
p.s.: can't you see i need a holiday?  why don't we have thanks giving.  we
can call it "cheers mate" giving.. wouldn't it be great if people say
"cheers mate" in chess rather than checkmate?  or daleks, imagine all those
little cutie robots go around saying "cheers mate" rather than exterminate.
The PRML SCRM album will then have to be called CHRSMT, which can almost
spell Christmas.  I can't wait til Christmas!!!