Sinister: 'You'll need more than a glass of wine...shes not that kind of girl'

ROBERT DONLAN gg0u9220 at xxx.uk
Fri Nov 23 12:05:23 GMT 2001

Hello,
Today in Liverpool the weather is quite nice. Windy. Very Windy. But still
nice.
Did anyone see that programme the other nite about the history of house
music? It was really good. The best bit was when Shaun Ryder turned up to
add a few comments. He is so funny. He doesnt even try but he is so funny.
He seemed to love the fact people had sex in the corners of the Hacienda.
But then he would, wouldnt he. I felt shit this morning i have had a bad
few weeks. I put The Boy with the Arab Strap on, sang along and jesus i
feel so much better. I dont thing my mood has ever changed so quickly. It
was a good thing.
Someone mentioned the Magnetic fields, ive been enjoying playing their
songs on my guitar a lot. They are all really simple. My favourites at the
minute are Nothing Matters When Were Dancing and The Night You Cant
Remember.
If i was trying to get on Jools Holland, i would say... 'Ive wanted to
watch Jools Holland for ages and this week i thought would be a good week
to come because that twat Jamiroqui isn't on'
It might just work.

Laters

Simple Troubadour.