Sinister: pants: oh dear

elise j. spry india_claire at xxx.com
Fri Nov 23 17:46:38 GMT 2001

Hello again,
As Ken Chu so kindly reminded me.  When I said
"pants", all you lovely UK dwelling people should
substitute "trousers".  I wouldn't want the lot of you
thinking Elise J Spry walks around the town sporting
misshapen granny panties.  Yuck, what an awful
picture, that must have been.  Droopy drawers indeed!
Sean can attest the the fitness of my pants.  Panties.
Thanks for understanding, and Ken, thanks for writing
back so quickly!  You rawk, man.
I love you all,
-elise