Sinister: don't listen to a word I say ... not that you would anyway ... I may seem a little insincere ... but it's all down hill from here

Richard Gillanders r_gillanders at xxx.com
Fri Nov 23 14:49:52 GMT 2001

I think it's paraphrased.

first:
sorry...

second:
mandee wright: I dislike you intensely.  your very
presence on this list makes me want to unsubscribe
immediately.  and resubscribe so I can unsubscribe
again.  but I still read your subject lines and scan
your posts for my name.

kidding.

the rest of it:
I went to see pulp last night.  I had fancied it.  but
it seemed all expensive and stuff.  and so I forgot
all about it and stuff.  so.  thanks to SD's friend
and SD's friend's friend who decided not to go.  and
thanks to SD herself.  for inviting me.  even if I was
her second choice.  at least.  at least I was her
second choice.

and ian and jo-jo were there.  were to be there.  I
remembered.  and we caught them.  and stood in a usual
area.  comforting.  there are plenty of unusual areas
around those parts.

I'm gradually regaining my hearing; it was very loud.
hopefully my sight will return too.  nah.  well.
yeah.  it sure was loud.  so loud, in fact, that I
didn't hear ''til the band comes in'.  I heard
'tihbizantumtim'.  'the byzantine tim'  almost.  what?
 david moore once succinctly described how 'byzantine'
worked to a mister shearer and myself.  we had an
idea.  I don't think david moore had any idea.  who he
was describing to.  me.  I mean.  not the mister
shearer.  umm.  more what?

me.  under the impression that stevie jackson loves
it.  now I think he must just really, really like it.
through that comparison.  yeah.

I guess it goes to show.  though.  that rugby players
do like music.

a few of us saw 'ghost world' recently.  that was
really, really okay.  I saw the beta band last week
for free too.  that was good.  um.  uh-huh.

it seems that one of my best qualities is that people
think I'm arrogant.  or something like that.

worse than usual.  but.
better than unusual.  hey.

'til saturday.  then.

ROCK ON,