Sinister: On the factory floor

JENOWL22 at xxx.com JENOWL22 at xxx.com
Sat Nov 24 12:58:33 GMT 2001

Hewwo,

How's tricks everyone?

I am in receipt of the heavenly album Le Jardin De Heavenly. It's perfect.
Watch me become obsessed with Amelia Fletcher.

Speaking of obsessions and names that sound a bit like each other: Amelie. I
beed sad and joined the mailing list even though it's in French and I don't
really speak French. I did it in standard grade though. But you can get a one
in standard grade french without being able to speak it at all.

Me and the Lieutenant have a long running debate about whether france is part
of britain. My side of the argument is that it is, and that the english
channel is just a little stream, and you can walk over it and little kids
skim stones over it. And to support these claims i have been drawn into a web
of deceit and corruption. Because now I invented the european union and i own
europe and there are only 200 people in japan because it's actually a village
and if more than 200 people go into it at any one time then it will blow up
so they all went to edinburgh instead. Except for a couple, they went to
ireland.

I'm glad i don't share a flat with anyone.

Once, when I was younger, I had this grate idea for breeding dwarves. I know
two dwarves and they're male and female, and I thought wouldn't it be swell
if they mated, because their babies would be like thumbalina except really
strong and with bigger heads. Because the dwarves I know can lift really
heavy stuff that normal people can't. But I gave up on that plan a long time
ago. I'm not sure if it's politically correct.

I did a talk on political correctness for school. It was more why you should
see the funny side in tragedies and things because it's healthy or something.
Basically I quoted a lot of stuff from the Viz and everyone laughed except
the posse.

Does anyone remember Tv Offal? With the gay daleks?

Roberto said:
When the show started, a guy on the left start yellin' the lyrics in
> Sepultura style, guturally. He didn't care about the melody at all, and
> cared a few about metrics: he just wanted to prove to everyone around
that,
> although he had a terrible lack of musical talent, had spent about 20
hours
> a day in front of the stereo, so he could memorize every single line of
> every single song.

I hate it when people have fun too. We should all sit about drinking
cappuccinos writing bad poetry and savouring the philosophical message of the
lyrics and pretending to be shy. And for good measure we could grow a beard
and wear a beret and look down on good old fashioned P!O!P! like s club
seven. And get drunk, except when we get drunk we're only allowed to moan
about some indie girl who doesn't requite our love, or how no one understands
us because we act like prats and be pretentious and how we live in a bedsit
with an artist who expresses his feelings through stick people. Oh and
completely neglect the fact that the best smiths songs were the poppy ones.
And use the world "gutturally" (ps it's got two t's).  And generally be art
fags.

Sorry, that turned into a rant. I wasn't trying to be mean, I just hate it
when people dissaprove.

Hugs,
Jen