Sinister: We're a disaster

Mike K dontloveanyone at xxx.net
Sat Nov 24 13:52:50 GMT 2001

Hey everyone,

I have a small request: does anyone have a saved copy of Stuart Murdoch's old entry on the www.myspace.co.uk/belleandsebastian site, where he was talking about his teacher and the fact that they almost got to perform "Eric The Half A Bee" for school? I've been searching for it like crazy and I just can't find it. In fact, while searching I stumbled into this...

http://www.michael.phatcatz.net/awtv/Comedy/YoungOnes/yo-summer.html

Now, being from the sunny shores of Brazil, I have absolutely no idea who The Young Ones were, or what this show was on about, but if you scroll down to the very end, you can see our dearest Struan was once an actor, too. Okay, so probably not, but it was worth a laugh.

Last thing: if any of you are dying to hear the new single, Belle & Sebastian's record label here in Brazil, Trama, has full streams of all three songs (in Real Audio, Windows Media, and Quicktime formats, no less...) so check out http://moe.trama.com.br/trama/rock_js/rock_not.html and click on "Belle & Sebastian" at the top, and then choose your song and format, and wonderful music shall ooze from your speakers. Unless, like me, you forget to turn them on the first time. By the way, the new single is GRATE (or is "grate" out of style now?)

Hugs,
Mike