Sinister: At this rate I'll need a dog on wheels...

Mark Sweeney dick_tatorial at xxx.com
Sun Nov 25 16:28:24 GMT 2001

Greetings to all and sundry, and sorry to be so abrupt in my first ever
post, but does ANYBODY know ANYTHING about that alleged bus from Dublin to
the Belfast gig? It's beginning to feel frighteningly Kafkaesque, all these
blank expressions at every turn. Enlighten me somebody, please, and convince
me that my sanity hasn't gone irretrieveably west. Oh, and I'll buy you a
cake in Mandela Hall. Cheery bye for now...