Sinister: Conclusions

Katia913 at xxx.com Katia913 at xxx.com
Sun Nov 25 17:06:15 GMT 2001

Hello sinister.

I woke up the morning to us.  Actually, I woke up to all of you.  Got up and
read some good posts from before Thanksgiving and up until now.

My sister left this morning for uni again, and my two younger siblings are
playing the piano and yelling at eachother.  And my daddy is watching "Meet
the Press."  And our house smells like pizza.

 I made two scarves this weekend.  One was red and the other was orange.  I
am making all my friends scarves because I have no money to spend on them
because I want too much music.  Jenny, my baby sister is making weavings out
of my extra yarn.  She is being really cute about it so I am trying to save
all the yarn I can for her.

I went horseback riding this weekend for hours.  My legs hurt.  And then
yesterday I had to work all day and couldn't move because I was really sore.

Archel wrote about hearing a lot of the strokes and the White Stripes, but I
have a better story.  I had to go to a catillion this Friday because my momma
has some weird notion that I should be "high-class."  Luckily, two
semi-decent friends of mine were there and a really cute boy with shaggy hair
named Ron.  Ron and I complained about the music, which we looked through the
DJ's collection and I asked for something decent. Nothing! not EVEN the
strokes.  Ron likes B&S, I talked about it for a while, because it excited
me.  I think I put him off.  So, Archel, think of yourself as lucky.  You
know the song Bootylicious?  that's what I heard.

Conclusion:  catillions are garbage.  I am not high class

much love all

Kate