Sinister: sinister: the fall

Histrianic at xxx.com Histrianic at xxx.com
Sun Nov 25 20:34:11 GMT 2001

hello to all you sinister types!  i am in new york and life is great.  (i hate grate.  ah, don't shoot me.)

i went to the first concert of my life that was unchaperoned and paid for by myself last night.  i saw the fall at the knitting factory and they were
really good.  great, even.  and very loud.  the opening band was horrible, and there was far too much smoke for me to remain conscious until the end, but it was great!  mark e. smith passed by me on the street and came two inches close to touching my arse when i was waiting to go in..  and he did not kick or hit or spit.

i also stopped by a store called rocks in your head, and bought three cds.  my dear friend max, who i went to the concert with, gave me a bjork and a
patty smith cd for my birthday.  it was all exciting.  a guy who worked there (we dubbed him 'scarf guy' for the pink scarf he was wearing) kept on talking
to us while we looked around.  he was also at the fall concert, which was rather strange.  he was there with a will levin look-alike, which was even
scarier.  (for those who don't remember, which is probably all of you, will levin is my forever little crush).  but scarf guy was really cute.  he told
me to buy a go-betweens poster that i was considering.

me: max, should i buy that go-betweens poster?
max: um..
scarf guy: is it the lost album poster?  you should.  those are pretty handsome dudes.  you know, men in tight pants.  you wouldn't like that?

i now have a wee little crush on the scarf guy.  sad, isn't it?

ooh!  i turned sixteen!  i am sixteen years and a week old!  belated presents are still accepted at rural new hampshire.

i've babbled for long enough, must scoot and listen to the adorable moldy peaches album..

cheers