Sinister: bowlie kids

Doyle Patrick Patrick.Doyle at xxx.uk
Mon Nov 26 15:05:35 GMT 2001

Hello everyone, I'm in my Psychology class once again, and have decided to
write to you my lovely sinister friends.
After listening to The Model this morning before school, I picked up on the
lyric " the bowlie kids " can anyone explain this term to me?
As there is a road beside my houswe called the bowlie, I guess I alwys just
assumed that the band were singing about me and my neighbours!

Anyway, who;s all going to the gig on the 20th in Glasgow? and more to the
point can anyone tell me where the QMU actually is as I have my ticket but
don't actually know where the gig is!!
I'll look forward to meeting some of you there

laters

Patrick, the bowlie kid