Sinister: I have a secret,i intend to keep it that way

Danny Farrell farrell_danny at xxx.com
Mon Nov 26 16:52:46 GMT 2001

Hello my lovely wee pies,

First:
Sorry....

I seen Amelie a week or so ago. It was just lovely. I think it might be my
favourite film ever,i'm going to go see it again soon. It had this innocent
quality. Well not the film really. Amelie. She was an adorable wee thing. My
friend told me though that he took someone and they said it was okay but it
should have been dubbed in english. That saddened me,i'm not sure why. It
would just take something away i think. Anyway,go and see it. It's fabulous.

Someone said that my posts were *very* personal and well i guess they are,
they're me in a way in a nice little condensed format. I guess i can't write
any other way but well to use something im certain must be a cliche from my
heart straight onto the page. I think sometimes it feels like im putting a
little part of my soul into the post and sometimes it could be made better
but for the most part im loathe to chage it. To tone down the
personalness,to change the things i feel in my heart to somehow make them
better. I do try and make them understandable of course but if i look at a
paragraph and go oh im sure i could make that better or funnier or inspiring
i usually don't,it feels as if i'd be destroying something if i did,the part
of the post that contains me and not just words.

I think i should mention B&S in this one so i will. I'm going to see them,so
there! I think seeing B&S at christmas time will be terribly special and
lovely and will make christmas extra special. Not just B&S will make it
special though,more than that.

On that note, im trying to give everyone something that's special,or more
importantly special to me for my christmas so im giving away my copy of
tigermilk to someone now THAT'S special. I must rush out and buy one
straight away. I think Tigermilk is my favourite B&S album. It kind of got
me through sixth year where i had to spend an hour and a half each day in
the "common room". Which meant i sat for an hour and a half with people that
i disliked lots and who probably wanted to eat my liver and hear them
talking about trance music and buckfast and snogging wee slappers and
fighting too. I could just put my minidisc player on and turn it up so i
couldn't hear anyone and then mr murdoch and co. could soothe me for a while
at least. School wasn't fun. Anyway yes giving tigermilk away i am and i
hope the person see's it as a special gesture.

Speaking of specialness:
Lindsey Baker.

Before. Before she spoke about rumours. I won't quote her.
Gossiping is grate fun,it's such a lovely pastime. Just ask the sinister
sewing circle. Sitting in their rocking-chairs crocheting bookmarks and
going: Oh did you see Isobel's bum last week it must be about
<-----------------> this big. Sheesh. hehe
But.
Rumours. They're different. They can grow and mutate. A snippet here.A
snippet there. Put it together and make a story. It looks like it fits so it
must. But it doesn't. Add 2 and 2 and make 5. People get hurt.
I've been there,everyone has im sure. Rumours banded about on buses between
silly wee girls about me and friend-girls. Traded for a rumour about an
illicit affair i'm sure. Rumours about best friends and girlfriends. More
recently. Too. People i hold dear to me have been hurt. Maybe more than two.
Life's bigger than that.

Okay i'm going to leave you in peace now,i feel compelled to write about the
stars and i shan't bore you with that. Not yet anyway.

Love and hugs and chocolate

Danny xxx