Sinister: It's been a bloody stupid day...

breams plural breamsi at xxx.com
Mon Nov 26 20:34:17 GMT 2001

Since I left the shores of the antipodes in september I have grown older and
slightly wiser, not to mention a whole lot more twisted.

In traversing the globe and seeing it's sinister inhabitants, I have learned
much, not quite the meaning of life, but more along the lines or "Rules Of
Engagement" for human interaction.

1) Do not trust anyone, least of all yourself.

2) Do not love anyone, least of all yourself.

3) Do not let anyone in, metaphorically or literally.

4) Further to no. 2, Love itself is a myth, it does not exist in the
   real world. Only in the princess bride.

5) Your favourite band WILL release shite material.

6) Pain is innevitable, often as a result of discovering no. 4.

7) The only friend upon which you can truly depend is a pet, the rest
   will eventually hurt you.

8) You ARE as unattractive as you think you are. Anyone that convinces
   you otherwise is lying.

9) When you think people are gossiping about you behind your back, they
   are.

and lastly...

10) The only certain things in life are death, taxes and betrayal.

I know that most people wouldn't have read that, but for those that did,
well done...you are now well on the way to enlightenment.

For the rest of you, I know you already hate me, so this does nothing to
decrease your numbers, though maybe, just maybe, your ranks have swelled
ever so slightly.

Jeremy