Sinister: you said you'd always fall for the underdog

Bdh52983 at xxx.com Bdh52983 at xxx.com
Mon Nov 26 22:25:47 GMT 2001

I don't get it sometimes.  All I signed up to do was go out and sing a few
Christmas carols with a group of people from my school.  The best part, or
course, was that we got to dress up in Victorian English clothes, which
aren't too far off the style I've been trying to cultivate, but for lack of
funding.  I was even willing to withstand another session of trying on other
people's clothes that haven't been washed for ages in order to sing.  It
really should have been fun.

Alas, being teenagers, we had a bit of a misstep.  One friend of mine didn't
come to rehersals and proceeded to sing the same note the entire evening
directly into my left ear.  He's a wrestler or I'd have had him right then
and there.  My mom could've even got it on camera.

Also the newest person I've decided I fancy was there and of course as soon
as I liked her so did half the rest of the student body.  Funny how that
works.  So it ended up looking not unlike a scene from a Dickens novel, what
with the shabbily dressed children running about and singing songs and trying
to win each other's affection.  Luckily I had my Miles Davis shiny new 'Kind
of Blue' cd ready and waiting for me afterwards.  A little bit of trumpet is
good for the soul I reckon.  Hope the new B&S single brings it back a little
bit.  That's the only bit my mom likes about them.

bri