Sinister: It's been a bloody stupid day...I'll second that!

Carmel carmellie at xxx.com
Tue Nov 27 00:24:37 GMT 2001

I just wrote a very eloquent paragraph about how bloody
stupid MY day has been and my coworker kicked the plug
out for our computers, so it's lost.
It seems odd to me that the further I go in my education,
the stupider I seem to get.  I just received my law paper
back that was worth 1 test grade and got a big, fat R on
it, meaning REDO.  I was more than a little disappointed
by this result.  Granted this is a very difficult
professor, but I didn't think my writing was that bad.
I'm still baffled by my decision to become a business
major.  I think it's been my worst decision to date.  I
don't really care about cutting costs, marketing, and all
the other shite that goes along with it.  Oh well, I have
one more semester after these two and 1/2 weeks are over
with.  I just wish I could sleep through the next few
weeks.  Right now I feel like curling up into a ball and
listening to Belle and Sebastian and making it all go
away.  Damn reality.
I really like the new poster they have for I'm waking up
to us...i think i'll have to buy that one.  Then I can
stare at Stevie (my absolutely unattainable crush) as i
fall into a deep, peaceful slumber...ah...
Well, I suppose I should start working on all the crap
that awaits my attention.  I will have a happier post (I
promise) on Dec. 12th, when all this stuff is over!

Carmel