Sinister: Sweet angel gone..........................

RYAN MCKINNON mckinnon_ryan at xxx.com
Tue Nov 27 00:44:16 GMT 2001

                       My heart all winter lay so numb,
                       The earth so dead and frore,
                       That I never thought the spring would come,
                       Or my heart wake any more.

                                       -Song- Rupert Brooke

Dear sinister, just a week ago I broke up with my girlfriend of 2 1/2 years,
her name was Lindsay and at one point I really believed we were destined to
wear matching sweaters, attend dinner parties together and share a memberhip
to some quaint little country club. This sick little dream has hence expired
and suddenly everthing is a little more overcast.

Lindsay was a special girly and if I ever see eyes like those in another
girl I'll feel truely blessed, as corny as I know it sounds they really were
the bluest of blue. It's just hit me how I'd lost sight of that before now.
Oh Dear!

She'll marry a finance director, I pray to god she doesn't but I know she
will. They'll both have the matching sweaters and country club
acquaintances. Whenever she satisfies him he'll betoo cold to mention "love"
so he'll politely inform her "you're stock is certainly rising tonight
dear".

I pray to god she doesn't marry a finance director.

I also pray that Christmas isn't nearly as lonely as I fear it will be, I
think I might go for that job as the Supermarket Santa Clause just to have
some excuse not to spend the whole festive season in my bedroom listening to
"Last Christmas" by Wham and dining on Selection Boxes full of chocolate I
don't even like. Mabye I wont be the Supermarket Santa, it wouldn't be fair
on the kids.

Anyways I've already said far too much, thanks for reading.
                                                   -Ryan-aka Dannys Ryan