Sinister: "waking up to us" (the bouncer has arrived)

Kenneth P Y Chu pykachu100 at xxx.com
Tue Nov 27 10:02:21 GMT 2001

Dear Sinister,

I was contemplating my own death yesterday, it was fun.

Eating a sausage sandwich and watching the grease dripping out like the
amber on trees in the Amazon that you see on TV (except the amber in the
amazon probably has less bugs trapped inside).  I was reminded of once going
to see my friend in a cardiac hospital, he had some strange illness thing
that needed an operation (which didn't go smoothly but that's another
story), and in the wards near him are all these old overweight men with
clogged up hearts, slumped on their beds like a bit of clay, one guy there
has tubes that do all the toilet duties for him, I wonder why they had to
make those tube transparent.  I overhear some people were saying "Pathetic",
and "They just wouldn't stop eating the greasy foods would they?".  I felt a
bit ill, but then that was probably because of the savoloy I ate earlier
giving me indigestion.

If I ever have a heart attack I'll probably hide somewhere so I'll just die
and not have to be an exhibition inside a hospital ward.

I want a Chicken Leg Supper.

I went to Offbeat in Sheffield and then went to see Camera Obscura in
Glasgow last weekend, it was fun.  Even when I got thrown out of a club in
Glasgow by bouncers for violent drunken disorderly behaviours (like, er,
sleeping).  On my way back I got caught by the speed camera.

Also an idiot who probably fell asleep on the motorway swerved and almost
run me off the road and killed me, but that's another story.

Long Life and Red Bulls
Ken