Sinister: Camera Obscura + Tompaulin + Chris Leonard, 5/12/01

Matt Powell the_fear66 at xxx.com
Tue Nov 27 16:03:32 GMT 2001

erm, its actually just £5 to get in whoever you are as long as you book in
advance. as well as phoning the number below  you can also book tickets by
emailing bookings at strange-fruit.co.uk and find any more info you need on
www.strange-fruit.co.uk

stuff on camera obscura can be found at www.theparkandride.co.uk - stuart
murdoch produced their last single eighties fan so there's a bit of a belle
and sebastian link there....the album biggest bluest hifi is ace too and i'd
thoroughly recommend it to all B&S fans.

tompaulin stuff is at www.tompaulin.pre.org i think. their new album is also
ace.

and chris leonard at www.sleekasounds.co.uk download tracing paper if you
can - never has a finer song been written about our almost see through
friend.

i'm dj'ing too but don't let that put you off.

sorry to bother people not in London with this. camera obscura are playing
other shows around the sountry at that time too. check out the website for
more info.

Matt x