Sinister: mon petit cowboy

caleb ben moore opaline_moon at xxx.com
Tue Nov 27 19:58:35 GMT 2001

hey-lo sinisters

well at the moment i'm very frustrated with the
international telephone services.  how difficult
does it have to be to call a mobile phone in
estonia?  very, apparently.

the phone gods are laughing at ulla and i.
well.......we'll see who comes off victorious in
the end.

juju said some very nice things about me and my
posts.  THANKS JUJU! YOU'RE ACE.

apparently pablo neruda was quoted in someone's
post.  ahhh.....nothing goes better with,
well....anything actually, than pablo neruda.
he is a true voice of the earth and of its
desperate creatures.  EVERYONE SHOULD READ
EVERYTHING BY PABLO NERUDA. especially the love
sonnets.  i'm not asking, i'm telling.  trust me.
 just relax.
  and what the gentleman said at the end about
nerudas poetry being the easiest way to get into
an indie girls pants.....absolutely true.  he
just writes the most incredibly romantic poetry
ever written!  in my humble opinion of course.

you know what?

i just found out that the girl i love (and who
loves me back) has the exact same birthday as me!
that's right!  the fabulous sillustrationist ULLA
METS (sorry darling for name-dropping you, but
the world must see all your beautiful
sillustrations) and myself were both born on
january 4th. why we didnt realize this until now
i dont know.

in music news:
--i'm getting the new b&s single tonight after
work.
--i'm in love with camera obscura and i'm
horribly jealous of all you folk who actually
LIVE near them and can see them play live.
--everyone should go out and buy (i think i've
mentioned this before) Hope Sandoval and The Warm
Inventions.  stunning.  leaves me speechless
really.
--also everyone should go out and buy a cd of
Chet Baker.  he's a dreamy jazz singer.
--anyone who would like the URL to hear a song of
my own creation with me and my friend hiromi
singing, just email me.

in the book nook today:  j.d. salinger of course.
still reading : seymour, an introduction.
also i'm continuously rereading p.g. wodehouse
stories.  you should too!

in the cafeteria:  wheat thins and dried
apricots.  with water to drink.

i'm curious to know what everyones feelings are
on the film "basquiat".  why?  i dont know, its
something to talk about.  personally i love that
film.

the sinister translation game is well under way
and should be completed sometime by next
..........winter, hopefully.  hey come on!  it
takes time!

i'm anxiously awaiting my turn at the rachel
mixtape.  oh, the possiblities.......
*cue dr. evil laugh*

anyway i'm totally rambling and boring you all to
death....i'm afraid my wit juice is running dry,
so i'm going to go splash some good strong coffee
in my face and see if that helps.

   lots of love and fun games like hide and seek
in the dark......caleb ben  aka  raw

=====
"Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a
harder battle." ~Plato

"Love does not consist of gazing at each other,
but in looking together in the same direction."
                       -Antoine de Saint-Exupery