Sinister: An ending, though not the one I had in mind

Dimitra wonderer at xxx.gr
Tue Nov 27 23:30:15 GMT 2001

 Never laugh at people who post something before it's finished. It might
happen to you one day. And follow Ally's advice. Fill in the address last. I
remembered that. Cause it was in one of my favourite posts ever. But I
didn't do it. Argh.

*hides quite embarrassed*

Anyway... I can't even remember if I wanted to say anything else.

Maybe, that I need to stop posting. Most people take half an hour for a
post. Or one hour. I take days. A lot of them sometimes.
And then what do I do? I hit send before it's done.

*sighs*

Well I think I have to get over it, don't I.

If I wanted to say anything else, I'll just let you know... some other time.

Ooo and the picnic. I think I meant to say something better about it. That
why there was this biiiiiig space before that paragraph. Because it
shouldn't be there in the final version. But since I have already said
something...
I'll stop moaning about it now.

So... just
love, and keep the faith,