Sinister: dammit...my town sucks badly!!!

Richard Kim Jones 32573 at xxx.uk
Wed Nov 28 11:12:40 GMT 2001

grrr....
i live in rhyl, north wales.
so yesterday i went shopping for 'i'm waking up to us'...

dammit.....

nowhere in rhyl has it....i go to our price [stupidly i know cos they suck and only stock hip hop drivel]...wo are 'belle & sebstian?' tossers.

ok then...i went on to the other record store in rhyl...kavern record. now theses guys are normally kool.they talk to me and they love pulp. but no....they didnt have it in.

so now i am in a mood.

if anyone feels nice and wants to give me a copy of it feel free to donate it freely to me.

all donations kindly accepted.

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

rich

im not living