Sinister: head full of snot and a pocket full of debt!

Hannah Brown h.brown6 at xxx.uk
Wed Nov 28 16:15:24 GMT 2001

AAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

Why is it that when you have no money whatsoever it's always the time when
you want to buy everything. I want camera obscura, b&s, some new red
underwear and 70p so i can get the bus home from college, snif. im going to
try to go to the C.O gig that Casorroto mentioned, even if it means going
by myself and hitching a ride on a donkey or something. Hope to see some of
you there.

Joe Vester should become a head teacher. i hate goths, you know the way
that you stare at them sometimes because they just look so ridiculous and
they sometimes give you this stare back that says " yeh, stop staring you
mainstream bitch, don't judge me man!!!!!!", er, sorry love but i alredy
have. MEAOW! sorry  i went a bit mean there didnt i.Talking of gothics, my
gobby friend took me to a dodgy gothic pub in camden. I was wearing all
things twee and stood out a mile and my mate had a chat with the bar man
and has got us a gig there in december under the name "the fluffy bunny
fuckers", which, apparently they loved. Oh dear, i am very scared, i may
run away for afew months.
   hannahxxxx