Sinister: oh i die horatio!

Bdh52983 at xxx.com Bdh52983 at xxx.com
Wed Nov 28 20:00:48 GMT 2001

Well Wednesday (affectionatly known in these parts as "hump day") has
somewhat passed and thank God for that anyway.  Every day keeps on getting
more and more boring it's ridiculous.

In Choir today this Freshman Girl stole me class ring and wouldn't give it
back unless I knew the "password".  I proceeded to go through a long and
extremely amusing list of possible passwords, none of which met with
approval.  You know, I bet there really was no password after all.

She did give it back by the way after I offered to send her a $316.94 bill.
Hey it's 10k gold and my mum said it was "important"

Hot Topic had another Morrissey shirt but ALL SMALLS AGAIN oh dear.  I must
inquire why anything that comes in Smiths and Morrissey must be made for
seventh graders.  Oh well I think I just answered my own question there.

Are my posts pointless.  I've got the facts and I'm voting yes.

toodles

bri