Sinister: At this rate I'll need a dog on wheels...

Mark Sweeney dick_tatorial at xxx.com
Wed Nov 28 20:18:34 GMT 2001

Hi Trish,

Well I'm in the same boat with me tickets obviously - may leave on Thursday
morning and walk to Belfast! Not too keen on having to stay over really...
Meeting up before sounds like one of the better ideas I've heard this week;
was having visions of muteness all the way to Belfast and back! Now let's
all get ourselves on that bus (Boats? Buses? What is this, a travelogue?!!
Bye, Mark