Sinister: I met Ulysses S. Grant once, in a bar, in Kansas City.

eric the half a bee cheesebunhead at xxx.uk
Wed Nov 28 22:26:31 GMT 2001

right.

I must be getting old. when I stretch, I make a noise
like a depressed lion that's been smoking too many
cigarettes. but I turn 21 in two weeks, so I can buy
all the alcohol that I want. this should be exciting.
somehow, it's not.
I've also been skipping way too many classes. I
realized yesterday that I haven't been to my italian
film history class in about a month, and I have a
class in... about an hour that I bet I'm not going to.
cor blimey. next semester I'll be good and go to allll
my classes allll the time.
I did walk down to get the new single today, and I'm
glad I did. "I love my car" would make good
supermarket muzak, but I like it anyway, but "marx and
engels" is far and away the best song on the single.
now I want a beagle. of course, they've never do
anything better than TIGERMILK (I felt someone had to
say it... I don't really think that). when are they
going to get around to a new album? shhhhh.
okay, I think I'm done. sorry for another crap post.

-eric