Sinister: i'm waking up to a virus

Archel Playforth Something.Pretty at xxx.com
Thu Nov 29 19:42:03 GMT 2001

well, it's been a thrilling week struggling with my uninvited guest, the
sneaky worm_badtrans.b virus.  i think i've killed it now, but it was touch
and go.  i'm sure it's too late now anyway, but don't open any attachments
from me.

meanwhile, i am being stalked by a ginger cat called tolkien. it paces up
and down the street waiting for my front door to open and then shoots
inside. on saturday it was found outside our back door too. and when coming
back from the shop this morning it ambushed me from under a car and jumped
up on what would have been my lap, had i not been vertical. i don't mind all
this, because i've have secretly hankered after my own cat since leaving
home and giving up two darling, though insane, moggies. however, tolkien
obviously has a home of his (or possibly her) own, albeit with a family who
have little sense of an appropriate name for a cat. maybe it is in fact the
reincarnation of jrr tolkien, and wants to come in and view my dvd version
of his masterpiece.

which, incidentally, everyone should see before the live action film comes
out, because it's just fantastic.  the animation is truly fucked up.  hard
to believe ralph bakshi went on to work on alvin and the chipmunks.

they're resurfacing the road outside my house at the moment.  i don't think
i can stand another second of pneumatic drills.  but i may not have to, as
my room is in the basement and it really sounds like several tons of
pavement are going to fall on me at any minute.

on that note, i'll say goodbye for now.  comments on IWUTU to follow later.

luv archel xxx

archel at iname.com

For the best in new writing on the web, visit www.buzzwords.org.uk
Contact us on buzzwords at bigfoot.com