Sinister: marks on ankles

Kenneth P Y Chu pykachu100 at xxx.com
Thu Nov 29 14:43:44 GMT 2001

Dear sinister,

On a work function last night we went to this vodka bar, it was great -
except that all they sold there was vodka, nothing else, not even coke, and
*gasp* no red bull!  I asked them "why don't you sell mixers too?"  the
reply I got was "well this is a vodka bar innit."

Then I woke up.

I woke up on time for a change today.  I put on "Waking up to us" to wake me
up, aren't I clever.  When I woke up I could hear Sturan going "Wig. in. up.
du. uzzzz" (that's the accent), and I was like "i'm waking up to waking up
to us, how clever".

Then I got downstairs and didn't eat breakfast (I woke up on time, but not
EARLY), and ran into my car and drove to work, on my way to work "I love my
car" came on the stereo and I was like "aww, I love I love my car, and I
love my car too"

Then I got to work and I was eating my sausage sandwich, and i dropped a bit
of butter onto my trousers and left a stain near my ankle, so I hummed "and
he just wanted trousers with marks on ankles for a while"

and then I woke up.

Beto asked:
>And Tommy doesn't know what they it is
>Doesn't know who Jesus was or what praying is
>How can he be saved
>From the eternal grave?!?"
>
>Does anybody know that?

Yes, By drinking Red Bull!  Christmas is like the BBC - you make it what it
is.

Gina alluded that I've been intimating with the whole of York Sinister
Massive.  I wish.

Pressies and Red Bulls
Ken
P.S.: Pressies are pressies because presents is too hard to spell - it took
me three goes just then!  (Pressants, Pressents, Prescents arrgh)  The Queen
lost the British Empire cos of that - in a letter in responce to giving back
all the colonies, she couldn't spell "You can shove it" and spelt "You can
have it" instead.