Sinister: helpless...

angela _ unloveable_ at xxx.com
Thu Nov 29 17:14:33 GMT 2001

hey kids...
i must say it makes me feel better to know i am not the only one who feels
the pressure to be "jolly"....
and man you know i really want to. i catch my self getting all teary eyed
just watching "its a wonderful life " for the 500th time.
but i guess if you think about it...there is a sort of bitter sweetness of
the season. beto put it very well...wishing we had said the things that were
really on minds to the person(s) but never quite getting around to it. and
my birthday is next week...i'm gonna be 25.
i plan on scheduling a midlife crisis that day...
i know as soon as my eyes pop open it will finally set in ....i will be a
quarter of a century old!!!!.....jeez! i cant think of anything more horrid!
well that's not true i can think of a lot of more horrid things..but there's
just no other way to express my deep disliking of the situation.....i plan
to comfort myself in some form of vice.

no b&s content....except i really wish they would come and visit the
southern states....besides atlanta...

anyway i hope for all of us suffering with the christmass blahs that some
one you have a tremndously huge crush on comes up to you and plants a
fabulously orgasmic kiss on you, and makes you as giddy as a school girl!

-angela