Sinister: sinister: a rubber yellow duckie

Histrianic at xxx.com Histrianic at xxx.com
Thu Nov 29 19:37:49 GMT 2001

I just scooted over to my school bookstore to do a bit of Christmas shopping.  I bought a Gorey calendar for the year 2002, a CD (even though I got 8 new ones over the weekend.. i'm an impulse shopper), a monkey and a rubber duckie for my friend.  the lady didn't charge me for the Gorey calendar, which I'm assuming was fourteen dollars and ninety five cents.  I just noticed that, so now I'm debating going back to the store and paying for it.  And I'll sit here debating it until I go off to class.

My teacher gave me another absence slip for a class I missed because I was sick, and now I'm going to be on restrictions again.  (FYI: I have to check into my dorm every night at eight o'clock for three weeks, i.e. no going out on weekends.)  I was at the infirmiry and THEY won't excuse me because I was there at 8:10 AM, not 8:05 and apparently there's a five-minute rule.  I am so incredibly pissed.  Especially since a girl in my class comes to class 15 minutes late EVERY SINGLE DAY and SHE never gets a slip.

But I'm kind of sort of excited for Christmas.  I'm actually REALLY excited for break, but break=time with parents.  And time with parents always comes out in shopping sprees with my mother.

I found a picture of the back of scarf guy's head on the internet, while I was looking at pictures from the Fall show I went to.  It was rather strange.

My guitar teacher recommended I pay a visit to a store called Bull Moose Records in Portsmouth, New Hampshire.  He claims he's seen Belle and Sebastian records there.

I want to go shopping on amazon.com.  But I'll wait and hold out until spring break, when I visit New York again.  Just two more months.  Today a friend from school invited me to come to her house in Florida during spring break as well.  My parents will be glad; they kicked me out of the house a long time ago due to my messiness and tendency to break things. :-)

i'm off, to.. do things.

cheers
xoxo