Sinister: sinister: i forgot to say this

Histrianic at xxx.com Histrianic at xxx.com
Thu Nov 29 20:17:26 GMT 2001

two things, actually.

I'm going to read the Belle Lettres and play the songs accordingly in a couple of weeks, on my radio show.  If anyone wants copies of the tape, send word!

and..

My radio show is tonight.  I'm sure none of you sinister types will be able to listen to it because we only broadcast over the general southern new hampshire/northern massachusetts area, but it would still be nice of you to call in and say hello.  the number is 603 777 4406.  (i haven't got a playlist ready because i fell asleep last night instead of making one.  whoops..)

i still love you all!

cheers
xoxo