Sinister: think of a witty one liner, place it in the subject line

chris perriman room_30 at xxx.com
Thu Nov 29 22:39:19 GMT 2001

you know its been a good party when people tell you what you were doing the
next day and you can't remember a bit of it...
                ...and when the hangover lasts 'til 9pm the next day

and where the huge bruise on my side came from, god only knows.
although i can remember (and i'm not proud of this) puking from a window
right down the sloping roof.

i've really got nothing to say, i just thought i'd embarrass myself infront
of 1500 people.
hmm

ever heard of a band called Aspects? young bristolian hip-hop group. doesn't
sound too appealing? well they're on the radio now and the song just
mentioned '16 candles', quite good actually.

woo hoo! IWUTU is coming in the post tomorrow (12" no less)
7"s are so much more sexy than 12"s but you only get 2 songs on the 7"
version.
12"s are infinately more sexy than CDs though so thats ok.

did anybody catch that documentary on ch4 about the pixies last night? it
was really good. apparently in the audience of their first uk gig were thom
and jonny from radiohead and alex  and graham from blur.  actually johnny
greenwood said that the reason radiohead are using less guitars these days
is that there's only so much you can steal from joey santiago!

i had a dream about the whole sinister gift x-change thing, a huge list of
who was sending prezzies to who was posted, i think it was my first sinister
dream.
speaking of the whole sinister fantastic prezzie exchange style thing; when
are we going to know whom we are sending to, llaura?, not that i'm impatient
or anything but... well... yes i am, i'm getting all excited about chrimbo
and its not even december yet, gah!

the band known as 'the rock of travolta' are really quite good.
they all have the surname Travolta, ramones style.

the film '2001: a space odyssey' is on telly this christmas
this is a rather good film, if a little strange.  the last dialogue is 23
minutes before the end of the film so you kinda have to interpret the ending
for yourself.

and belle & seb are on 'later...' tomorrow! later is getting better i feel,
it started off good but a few years ago all jools got on were crap old bands
and african tribesmen banging turtle shells, but now he's at least having
some new and good bands on: white stripes, the hives, belle & seb,
charlatans, ash, etc. along with the crap (stereobollox, shitsailor,
anastacia)

i was right when i said i had nothing to say
so i'll go and let you read someone else apologizing for having nothing to
say
bye then
love Pez*

PS. lindsey baker, i think i owe you an e-mail, sorry i've been so long,
i'll do it soon i promise :)

darth vader: i know what you're getting for christmas, luke
luke skywalker: how?
darth vader: i have felt your presents

www.pez.com - the wonderful world of pez ;)

ivorytowers.8m.com - ivory towers records

www.drpez.com - Dr Pez, Spain's premier fish doctor (i think)