Sinister: Ladies of the Night

mark w tigermilker at xxx.com
Fri Nov 30 16:20:56 GMT 2001

idleberry said:

>I went to this thing on Tuesday which was a
>promotional night at the Holyrood Hotel in Edinburgh
>for work. They were trying to sweet talk me and thirty
>odd other women into making syure that we book all our
>clients ingto their hotel.

Hubba hubba! I didn't know the hotels encouraged that sort of business,
especially respectable ones like the Holyrood, and I wouldn't have thought
that they'd make a lot of money by the hour, but who knows?

Hee hee hee *snort* ahem.

Sorry, I'll get back in the lurker box.

But not until I've said that the new single (it is a single, really, isn't
it? Needs 4 songs to be an EP in the old-stylee way. IMHO) is fantastic once
you've given it a chance. Iwootoo is definitely a bit of a grower, ILMC
(anagram of MILK. Nearly. I mean, what are the chances????) is grate for
stomping around during the brass solos, and Marx & Engels is just pure
classic B&S.

Right, back in the lurker box now.

mark

(P.S. - It's OK for me to make smutty inuendo's about idles, being the
idlebloke. She'll still twat me for it though.)