Sinister: you made me forget my dreams...

William Dell Wisner wisner at xxx.com
Mon Oct 1 01:53:02 BST 2001

> And one more thing.  I think we've sort of passed over the fact that
> Belle & Sebastian did a cover of BILLIE JEAN!!!!  Where was that?
> Seattle?  WHY do they rock my world so!!!?  I wish I could have seen
> and heard that.
That was the second San Francisco show and, oh, yes, it did indeed rock
most astoundingly.

However, we did get robbed! A set list retrieved after the show
confirmed that one slot was assigned to "Dog On Wheels -or- I Love My
Car" and, well, we got the sort of wheels that go woof rather than vroom.

Not that I'm complaining. Saying anything bad about that show would be
churlish and ungrateful.

Come to think of it, that persistent loud bzzzzzzzzzzzt from the
left-hand speaker stack was pretty annoying.

w., the churlish and ungrateful