Sinister: oh happy day!

Hannah Brown h.brown6 at xxx.uk
Mon Oct 1 15:53:27 BST 2001

WWWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!
 I have just been invited back onto sinister and it feels fab. Once again i
can waste many a precious hour writing belle and sebastian related rubbish.

Of late i have been pondering on the word "sinister", it's a a rather
ambiguous word, don't you think? I can understand someone, something or an
action being sinister but what is it like to feel sinister? Is it like when
things happen to you that you don't understand, like a milk bottle flying
across the room and spilling out green slime, or is it like that cheeky
feeling you get when you want to do something evil to someone? Answers on a
postcard..............No, really i'd like to know what you think.

and that could easily drift away unnoticed, well, i say it's because of all
these MOR things that the good stuff shines through, and if everything was
fabtastic, there would still be stuff that wasn't quite as great, that's
not a jibe at you i just felt like talking some good honest rubbish for my
first post back.
                     hannah