Sinister: Off topic: Sigur Ros and Bright Eyes

tim plumley explodinboy at xxx.com
Mon Oct 1 19:04:26 BST 2001

Hey sorry for the off topic post but i'm in a bind. I
am wondering if anybody has orchestra tickets for the
second night of Sigur Ros (saturday). Right now I have
two orc. seats for the friday show but I want to see
bright eyes on that night (plus it will be free). Does
anybody want to swap with me?
--tim