Sinister: I'm a piece of meaty goodness

Sam Walton samwaltonyeah at xxx.com
Mon Oct 1 19:26:27 BST 2001

Hello, you 'orrible lot.

Talking of 'orrible, don't you think that the Johnny Vaughan sitcom thing is
utter cobblers? I do. I've never seen so much steaming cack in all my life,
and I was at Glastonbury 1998.

A good show, though, is The Armando Ianucci Shows, which I thought nobody
else watched, but I'm glad that BigStu does ;). It's rather good - comedy,
with a *message*.

In a few days time I will officially begin my membership of the YSM (The
York Sinister Massive), when I arrive at the venerable institution that some
call The University Of York. All that anybody seems to be asking me these
days is "Are you prepared/excited/nervous about starting university", and
all that jazz, but the funny thing is that I was cool about it until
everybody started asking me if I was okay. But I've come to the conclusion
that Fresher's Week will be very much like a Strokes LP: over-hyped, easily
forgettable and surprisingly short.

I'd also like to say happy birthday to Beans for tomorrow. David Moore
posted the birthdays of the members of the band a few weeks ago, but Belfast
Bob appeared not to be included. I've come to the conclusion that he is
therefore God, for the following reason: if he never had a birthday, he was
never born; therefore he has always existed, and so he must be God. Oh yeah,
and he has long hair too. Maybe he does have a birthday, but he's just being
mysterious, trying to fit in the with the classic B&S mould, before they
sold out to the Man, man.

BigStu also mentioned that "The Boy Done Wrong Again" was his least
favourite B&S song. I'd like to suggest "Nice Day For A Sulk", for the same
reasons that Stu suggested. It's even more completely innocuous and
impossible to have an opinion on than, say, knitting patterns.

Just a point of view.

Until next time, you slags...

Asm.x