Sinister: ThanQ Honey *** *** ** laid etc....

DansonHatcher at xxx.com DansonHatcher at xxx.com
Mon Oct 1 21:31:06 BST 2001

              The title?
                     ..well those in the know,
                                                 know, you know.
                              So.
                                Hey this weekend was rather energetic!
London's like that tho isn't it, and did I have fun!

     After the initial "WOW" of Londono San Pancarous,
     and the "Oh this is dangerous"of the tube,
  and the "So that place is real and not just a set they use on the news"
   as you stroll past the power-places.

      I got lost in a Virgin

  Megastore, cos they had a sale and lots of things were very budgie-like,
  Just a pound for Craig David's latest mumblings, search as I did,
  I just couldn't find it tho
 (probably sold out in a mad rush when the doors opened that morning)
                                         hmmm,yes James.
       All was not lost mind, I went for the door then stopped and was
compelled to pick up a record by some band called Hefner and then another by
The Aislers Set.
     I don't know !, whatever next?
---------------------------
     Met Lovely Miss Jenni at Camden Town Tube.
-----------------------------------
        Camden is not quite the quiet little suburb I was expecting,
         aww! innocent little country gent,
 It was MEGA!! with all the market area
 (James rubs his bruised chin, caused by walking about
   with a jaw scraping the floor after a particularly strong trip on 'London'
)
           we had a fantastic little wander round there.

         SILVER SCREEN
   If I had my way I'd send every single one of you Sinister people out to
fill the nations Cinema's
      and order the showing of 'Together'
        Ever so good, it is, with lot's of 70's Swedes in amusing situations.
Brill !

     Sunday had a warm glow all of it's own.

   ..even if I did have come back to Leicester that evening,
     all was well ! because I met up with Ken and Maddie in a fave
      continental cafe/bar place called Bossa (Luvies!).

  Details of the night would only complicate what was simply a piss-up
        and I don't think you lot need one of those explaining..

   Some weekends catch the light, weekends like diamonds, said Mr David, sort
of.

  If anyone really does read this FAR then you're are absolute STAR.
     Contented, James.