Sinister: Dublin Is Dead

Dirty Vicar dirtyvicar at xxx.net
Mon Oct 1 22:46:26 BST 2001

I'm a bit depressed about the incredibly poor response to my mail floating
the idea of a Dublin Sinister picnic. Are there really only five Sinister
listers in this city (and one of them was actually in Cork, which is not
Dublin)?

My suggested idea for a Sinister get together was to take the DART out to
Bray and then walk along the sea front being Byronic and windswept. Then we
could go and throw away money in the amusements before hitting the lovely
pubs of that blessed town.

So are so few people really game for such incredible fun?

In other news I went to see the Preston School of Industry on Saturday,
mainly because their name reminded of The Mull Historical Society. They were
very exciting. At the disco afterwards the DJ played Legal Man so Rener and
I danced like lunatics.

I gather Legal Man is the B&S song they always play at indie discos.

party on.

DV`