Sinister: This is an order

Geoff Sheridan geoff_sheridan at xxx.uk
Tue Oct 2 14:29:57 BST 2001

I've just noticed that one of the best songs you're likely to hear
this or any year is available for FREE from the Kindercore website.
http://www.kindercore.com
It is "Rollerskate" by Call and Response. The direct link is this:
http://mkultra.com/new.tiny.mp3s/Call.Response_Rollerskate.mp3

If you do not download this peach of a song, you are a fool.

Call and Response are joyous, jangly B&S-ish indie pop. The song
contains such classic lyrical beauties as "You gotta learn
how-to-stop, When you do the Bu-nny-Hop". Listen to "Rollerskate" and
then buy the album.

This is an order.

DansonHatcher at aol.com wrote:
>compelled to pick up a record by some band called Hefner

..and I had *specifically* told him not to. Heathens.
--

 From the offices of HRH Earl Sheridan d'Orange III
Buckingham Court

Private Secretary Mr C. Hawkes KBE

Important:
This e-mail is intended for the above named person only and should be
treated as confidential. If this has come to you in error you should
take no action based on it, nor should you copy or show it to anyone;
please telephone us immediately. That we have neglected to provide a
telephone number is no excuse. Stand up straight and take your hands
out of your pockets. God, you people make me sick.