Sinister: ultra-violet ultra-love

elise j. spry india_claire at xxx.com
Tue Oct 2 18:47:03 BST 2001

Dear Sini-Kids,
Just wanted to say "hello" to everyone, and to share a
funny thought (well, a few other thoughts too):
Belle and Sebastian and Destiny's Child should get
together and do a duet.  They could do a song called
"Judy-licious".  Hee hee hee!  Ahhh, I crack myself up
sometimes.
Shouts out to Sean, my brilliant and sweet love, we
double-crushed each other!  (is that the right
phrase?)  And to Rachel Fruitloop (is that the right
Rachel?), I adore both of you for your support and for
being oh-so-special.
Also, a not so fun thought: I believe it was a
"Priscilla" who made some not-so-nice comments about
sad and lonely people, and how they shouldn't share
their feelings on the list.  I do not want to start
any static on our beloved Sinister, but Miss Thang,
some people HAVE feelings, and sharing them with other
kind and sweet people (unlike you) helps them deal
with being sad or feeling unloved.  So go on with your
bad, aristocratic, and elitist self, but don't make
those people, like myself, who venture out to get some
help and a shoulder to cry on feel even worse.
That said, I'll sign off and wait for the flames to
come.  :)
Love, lipgloss, and lingerie,

-elise
P.S. Any word on a Chicago meet-up/picnic?