Sinister: Chicago Picnic Oct 13/14 (?)

JAMES GILMER patchworkz7 at xxx.com
Tue Oct 2 22:28:08 BST 2001

THUDERBIRDS ARE GO!!!!!

Right, Chicago piccy-niccy looks good. The only question is: Which day would
be best? Would you  all like to do it on a saturday or a sunday? I've had
about a half-dozen peps email me saying they could make it, and one
possible, and one that could make it on the sunday but not satuday.
Majority vote wins, Saturday or Sunday?

Also, where? I totally dig Navy Pier, but it's starting to get a bit chilly,
especially in Chicago. Someone who's Chicago local, get in touch with me or
the list and give recommendations and thoughts.

As for the time, probably 1 or 2pm is best, as it givs and drivers time to
get there and find the place.

Who's over 21, btw? The 21 and over crowd can go out for drinks after lunch
if we want, or we can find a place to drink illegally.

Any suggestions will be appreciated, any musical instruments will be
appreciated.

Let's hear from the Chicago/Illinois/Great Lakes Sinisters.

Come, play with us...

Jim