Sinister: chicago meeting

toadie291 at xxx.com toadie291 at xxx.com
Wed Oct 3 06:10:36 BST 2001

if anyone got this twice i apologise...i got an email saying that my first
email was in html...i had no idea.  so i am resending it in plain teext.
sorry bout that. :o(
~sheepish stine

hi there.  i live in willowbrook..bout 25 minutes west of chicago proper.
navy pier would be lovely...sept you are right, taht time of year weather is
always iffy...could be 80...could be 35.  dunno where else we could meet,
where we could just sort of congregate and such without loitering.  and the
museums are usually pretty insane on the weekends.  hmm...ill have to give
it some thought.  as for the date, i think i can make it either day.  and oh
yeah, i am 24 so i am definitely of drinking age.  and where are most of the
people coming...coming from.  do y'all want to do tourist'y type stuff, mill
about randomly, opr just hang out somewhere and chat?  anyway.  im sure all
of this will come together.  adios.
~stine