Sinister: "chicago-style" comes with onions, mustard, and...pickles, i think

Kirsten Kenyon chinacat81 at xxx.com
Wed Oct 3 07:35:15 BST 2001

  a chicago picnic does sound lovely...i don't know if i'll be able
to make it, but i'll try.  and if we don't end up at navy pier, i
will be driving down early and riding the ferris wheel for a bit if
anyone cares to join me.  hehee.  you may think i'm joking.
  i'm not quite 21...i have recently gained access to a plastic card
which states otherwise, but the photo is of a broadly-grinning girl
who doesn't look like me at all, and i can't pronounce her last name.
but i think that if jim would be willing to distract the doorman with
a little squaredance, i might be able to slip past. so, yes.
  oh you know what we should do?  we should carve jack-o-lanterns. we
could leave them on the sidewalks for the convenience of angry
teenagers who might be feeling the need to smash something.  but then
alcohol + pumpkin guts could get messy, especially with carving
knives involved.  so nevermind.
i hope i will see some of you soon
  xoxo
kirsten